Newberry Tanks practices Quality at the Source, a lean manufacturing principle that means each product is reviewed at every step of the process, rather than just at the end of production. Welders and craftsmen that have worked for us for generations are always part of this review process, ensuring you receive a superior product.
Teamwork is the cornerstone of our approach.
Independently Audited for Quality
Newberry Tanks is a licensed manufacturer of the full line of the Steel Tank Institute’s tank technologies. That means we’re subject to periodic unannounced and rigorous audits by a team of STI-SPFA Quality Control Inspectors.
During each inspection, inspectors verify tank construction meets:
- Applicable Underwriters Laboratories (UL) codes
- UL Canada (ULC) standards, including UL 58, UL 1746, UL 142, UL 80, UL 2085
- Equivalent ULC and international standards
- Southwest Research Institute (SwRI) standards are similarly audited
Because of the STI-SPFA Quality Control Program, customers are assured of the highest quality manufacture of genuine Steel Tank Institute licensed tank technologies.
For added assurance, all Newberry STI Licensed Tanks have Optional Limited Product Warranties of up to 30 Years available with the backing of STICO Mutual Insurance Company, an independent insurance company. They’re uniquely positioned to know the ever-changing conditions of the industry and provide cost-effective solutions to address any problem that may arise.
Newberry’s STI-SPFA tanks are often recognized for superior workmanship and excellence in standards compliance with receipt of STI’s Quality Award in the following categories:
Underground Storage Tanks
- Permatank® Steel and Fiberglass Double Wall Jacketed Tank
- ACT-100® Composite Steel Tank
Aboveground Storage Tanks
- Fireguard® Protected Tank F921® Double Wall Steel Tank
- Flameshield™ Double Wall Steel Fire Tested Tank